Wed, Mar 08|
Mr. Toad's Pottery
Paint with Pups: Allegany County K9 Unit
The Allegany County K9 Fund is hosting a paint with pups event at Mr. Toad's! Join us and their furry friends to paint and create together for a cause that makes a difference to their four legged friends. Ticket Price goes to benefit the K9 Fund!
Time & Location
Mar 08, 2023, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Mr. Toad's Pottery, 1313 National Hwy st 14, La Vale, MD 21502, USA
About the event
Registration is requied to save your seat to paint with Pups. Ticket price goes to benefit the Allegany County K9 Unit that works to help retired K9 dogs right here in Allegany County. Law enforcement dogs spend a lot of time training and working with their handlers and retire around 10 year in service, but when they retire they can have increased veterinary care causing extra expense to their handlers.
There will be merchandise available to purchase at the event along with a small raffle.
By attending this fun event where you can meet these K9's with their handlers, you can paint and create to make their retirement years more comfortable. Pottery painted during event is paid for that night and ready for pick up in a week. If this is your first time painting at Mr. Toad's Pottery, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Our Projects are all Inclusive, project pricing includes the cost of the piece, paint, supplies, studio time, glazing, firing, finishing, getting it back to you within a week and sales tax. The only thing it doesn't include is a tip for our staff.
- Our Paints wash right out, so don't worry about making a mess!
- Our Selection is vast, with over 500 pottery pieces to choose from and over a dozen colorbook canvas designs.
- Our Staff are helpful friendly and ready to assist you in making your next masterpiece!
- Our Popular Pottery Projects range in price from $26 to $42
- Our Age Requirement is nonexistent, all ages are welcome to come create and make memories!
This event is expected to sell out quickly, so get your tickets today!
Refund & Cancellation Policy:
Due to limited seating, we request that you cancel at least 48 hours before a scheduled class. This gives us the opportunity to fill the class. You may cancel by phone, via email or online. If you have to cancel your class, we offer you a credit to your account if you cancel before the 48 hours, but do not offer refunds. You may use these credits towards any future class. However, if you do not cancel prior to the 48 hours, you will lose the payment for the class.
Paint with Pups
This ticket is donated to Allegany County Animal Shelter and guarantees you a seat to paint with pups.Pay what you want