Tue, May 30|
Mr. Toad's Pottery
Paint with Pups: K9 Fund in Memory of Karleigh Adams
In honor of Karleigh's memory, we're combining two things she loved, animals and painting at Mr. Toad's Pottery during the 1st annual event in her name. Her favorite snacks will also be served as you enjoy painting with pups. The entry fee will also serve as a full donation to the K9 Fund!
Time & Location
May 30, 2023, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Mr. Toad's Pottery, 1313 National Hwy st 14, La Vale, MD 21502, USA
About the event
Paint with a purpose as you hang out with some rad pups and paint your next masterpiece! In celebration during her birthday week, we're honoring the memory of Karleigh Adams by combining her love for animals and painting pottery at Mr. Toad's Pottery. This will be the 1st annual event in her name, and all entry fee costs will be a full donation for the K9 Fund. There will also be a snack bar with some of Karleigh's favorite snacks. Each pup will have a handler to bring around for you to get all your lovin' in all while raising funds for K9 Fund!
Pottery painted during event is paid for that night and ready for pick up in a week. If this is your first time painting at Mr. Toad's Pottery, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Our Projects are all Inclusive, project pricing includes the cost of the piece, paint, supplies, studio time, glazing, firing, finishing, getting it back to you within a week and sales tax. The only thing it doesn't include is a tip for our staff.
- Our Paints wash right out, so don't worry about making a mess!
- Our Selection is vast, with over 500 pottery pieces to choose from and over a dozen colorbook canvas designs.
- Our Staff are helpful friendly and ready to assist you in making your next masterpiece!
- Our Popular Pottery Projects range in price from $26 to $42
- Our Age Requirement is nonexistent, all ages are welcome to come create and make memories!
This event is expected to sell out quickly, so get your tickets today!
Refund & Cancellation Policy:
Due to limited seating, we request that you cancel at least 48 hours before a scheduled class. This gives us the opportunity to fill the class. You may cancel by phone, via email or online. If you have to cancel your class, we offer you a credit to your account if you cancel before the 48 hours, but do not offer refunds. You may use these credits towards any future class. However, if you do not cancel prior to the 48 hours, you will lose the payment for the class.
Paint with Pups
This ticket is donated to K9 Fund and guarantees you a seat to paint with pups. Snacks also provided.$10.00
Donate an additional amount without purchasing a seat to the event.Pay what you want